If you are providing care to an older person, you may qualify for a grant under the Older Americans Act that is designed to give you a break from or assistance with your care giving responsibilities for a period of time.
If you are a veteran or the surviving spouse of a veteran who served his/her country during an active period of war and require the regular aid and attendance of another person because of your health issues, you may qualify for a small pension benefit to help with the cost of your care.
There may be programs and resources in your community to help you with the your care giving needs.


Contact us to find out more about these programs.